Monday, December 12, 2005

"Miracles" by Jefferson Starship

If only you believe like I believe, baby (like I believe)
We’d get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby (in miracles)
So would I
If only you believe like I believe, baby (like I believe)
We’d get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby (in miracles)
So would I

I might have to move heaven and earth to prove
It to you, baby
So we’re makin’ love and you feel the power
And I feel the power
Then there’s really nothing that we can’t do (you know we could)
If we wanted to, baby (you know we could)
We could exist on the stars
It’d be so easy

Baby, all we gotta do
Is get a little faith in you
Oh, I’ve been so many places
I’ve seen some things (yes, I have)
I know, love is the answer (yes, it is)
Keeps holding this world together
Ain’t nothing better
Ain’t nothing better
And all the answers to our prayers
Hell, it’s the same everywheres, baby
Nothing ever breaks up the heart
Only tears give you away (ain't it a shame now)

Then you’re right where I found ya
With my arms around ya
Oh baby, baby, baby, love is a magic word, yeah
Few ever find in a lifetime
But from that very first look in your eyes
I knew you and I had but one heart
Only our bodies were apart (it's makin' me crazy)
That was so easy, so easy (oh, baby)
I had a taste of the real world (just a drop of it)
When I went down on you, girl (never stop it)

If only you believe like I believe, baby (like I believe)
We’d get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby (believe in miracles)
So would I
If only you believe like I believe, baby (like I believe)
We’d get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby (believe in miracles)
So would I

I can hear windmills and rainbows
Whenever you’re talkin’ to me (never say never)
I feel like swirling and dancin’ (whenever)
Whenever you’re walking with me (walking with me)
You ripple like a river when I touch you (when I touch you)
When I pluck your body like a string
When I start dancin’ inside ya (whoa baby)
Oh baby, you make me wanna sing (a love song)
Yeah, baby, baby, baby, baby (a love song)

Oh yeah, all right
Baby, we’re sure doin’ it tonight
Everytime you come by, let me try (come on by)
Pretty, please with sugar on it
That’s how I like it
I can’t even believe it with you
It’s like having every dream I ever wanted
Come true (dream of a lifetime)
I picked up your vibes
You know it opened my eyes
But I’m still dreamin’ yeah
And you’re right where I found ya
With my arms around ya.

Refrain (2x)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

"Sunshine of your Love" by Cream

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great song. cheers.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home