Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Love Machine" by the Miracles

For my favorite love machine:

Ooh, yeah....

Chorus:
(I,I)I'm just a love machine and I won't work for nobody but you (yeah, baby)
(I,I)I'm just a love machine .............. A huggin', kissin' fiend

I think it's high time you knew
Whenever I think of you
My mind blows a fuse (baby)
When I look in your eyes
My meter starts to rise
And I become confused
My voltage regulator cools
When I'm sitting next to you
Electricity starts to flow
And my indicator starts to glow (whoo!)

Repeat chorus

I'm gentle as a lamb
I'm not that hard to program
There's no way that you can lose
My chassis fits like a glove
I've got a button for love
That you've got to use (push it, push it baby)
If you look into my file
I am sure you can find out how
To turn me on just set my dial
And let me love you for a little while (ooooooh)

Repeat chorus

La... La la la la..... La la la la.. La la
La la la la la.. La la la.... La la laaaaaaaaa
Push it, push it baby, yeah......ah, ah

Repeat chorus

Love makin', earth quakin', soul shakin' love machine, ooh, yeah

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home